Saturday, August 9, 2008

A quick Note

I received my address for my living in Russia. I will be there in a few weeks. BUT...there are rules.

1. It takes 2 weeks+ to get there...or forever
2. When stating what is in the box/envelope...ALWAYS say english books or something else not valuable
3. Make it look ugly....everything gets searched and opened...especially the new looking ones
4. Never send any cash or valuables...I'll never get another package again...as it will always be taken from then on
5. Small things at a time
6. Make a list of what is in the box...INSIDE cover of the box/envelope

Ok, here it is....

PETER HUSMANN
Baltic State Technical University (BSTU)
1, 1-st Krasnoarmeyskaya
St. Petersburg 198005
RUSSIA

thanks for reading...miss you all

pete

3 comments:

~Molly said...

I'll be writing you bro!! Weekly! I miss you so very much already. May you sit underneath the protection of God's arm.

~Molly

Unknown said...

I just got off the phone with you and miss you with all my heart. You will never be out of my heart or mind. I'm so proud of you my son. I love you so much. Dad

janice said...

My sweet pea,
Your mama has you close to her heart and I am already dreaming of the day I see you standing before me. All my love to you.
"But as for me, I will look to the Lord and confident in Him I will keep watch; I will wait with hope and expectancy for God of my salvation; my God will hear me" (Micah 7:7)
I am praying for blessings for your life beyond your imagination!
"And you shall be secure and feel confident because there is hope; yes, you shall search about you, and you shall take your rest in safety. You shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid."
(Job 11:18-19)
I LOVE YOU........Madre'