Friday, August 22, 2008

A relaxing day

I relaxed yesterday and read "the great divorce", the whole thing. I had read it before, but the second time was even better...I highly recommend it. I had an interesting chance to see some stuff right outside my bedroom window! haha. These 5 cops beat this guy (maybe drunk?) to a pulp. Yeah, blood everywhere...maybe broken ribs...ouch! I will be keeping my distance! hehehe Anyway, I got up at 5:30 am and had a nice walk around down town. Everyone else is still sleeping...what am I to do? Ok, well, maybe I'll go jogging. Miss you all. Dosvidanyia!

petey

2 comments:

janice said...

Pete,
You sound to be having way too much fun already!!! Cops beating someone to a pulp, well thats encouraging for mom!
Keep your distance and BE SMART like I told you!
You feel to be light years away :(
Love you, Madre'

~Molly said...

Wow! Crazy, crazy times!! lol! But remember God is surrounding you in all that you do... Be blessed. I love you dearly.